Fltom tent stove adds a heat source to your tent offers all sorts of possibilities of extending your stay when camping in cold conditions. You will have a homely and welcoming base with which to stay comfortable for longer periods. Importantly, you will also have a warm space to dry wet clothing, boots and gear.
You can easily cook hot food and having hot water on tap inside your tent. It gives you a relaxing and uplifting respite away from the elements – a simple hot meal inside a cosy tent.
1. Increased firebox volume.
2. Glassdoor for the clear inside view.
3. Comes with the spark arrestor.
4. Makes outdoor camping cozy and relaxing in harsh winters.
5. Stove pipes let the smoke escape directly into the air.
6. Heats the tent, making you sleep better in freezing temperatures.
7. Adjustable legs make it easier to pack and stay in place on uneven grounds.
8. Without any harsh adjustments and keep your dry and warm during cold and moist weather.
Firebox: 17.5″ X 9.3″ X 10.5″
Weight: 21 lbs
Material: Cold rolled steel
View window glass: YES
Folding legs: YES
1. Gloves should to be worn when assembling/disassembling/using the stove to avoid cut/burn injuries.
2. The stove body and chimney pipe will become extremely hot when the stove is in use.
3. Welding marks/scratches may be visible in product appearance, but functionality will not be affected. Stainless steel material will change in shape and color after use but functionality will not be affected.
More Heat Output: Fltom tent tove is made of heavy-duty steel, it will hold onto heat longer and provide more heat output. The plus-size firebox is 9.2″ x 17.4″ x 10.4″, this will allow you to heat a larger area and will perform better with colder temperatures.
Large Spark Arrestor: The spark arrestor is the top most section of the flue, with a covered top and small holes running around it to allow smoke to escape, while preventing larger prices of burning ash and coals from flying out of the flue pipe and damaging your tent or sparking a fire.
Visual Windows: One transparent high-temperature resistant glass on the door, can ensure that campers can enjoy the beating flames in the stove. In addition, you can also check the burning situation of the fuel at any time and add fuel to the stove in time.
Compact Storage: The legs, pipe sections, spark arrestor and inside the stove body. The folding handles/level side shelves on stove top, ensure that you have more space to cook, dry some more wood or hang your wet socks.